Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I am located in Jacksonville, Florida. I decided to start this page to share my work, life and thoughts. Please send me an email or leave me a comment and let me know what you think! I would love to hear from you. If you would like to book a photoshoot with me or would just like more information on my work, please contact me at lenarafunk@yahoo.com or call (904) 742-0413. Thank you for checking out my blog and please bookmark this page and check often for new posts.
Thank you
God bless you.

February 1, 2009

A day in St Augustine

This is my first post to this blog.. it took me a while to finally sit down and work on this... lol
Well.. here are some pictures of John and Dylan in St Augustine. It was a beautiful day yesterday and Dylan had a lot of fun going up and down the hills of the Castillo de San Marco. He was cracking up on the way down,..but on the way up he was not so happy!! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment