Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I am located in Jacksonville, Florida. I decided to start this page to share my work, life and thoughts. Please send me an email or leave me a comment and let me know what you think! I would love to hear from you. If you would like to book a photoshoot with me or would just like more information on my work, please contact me at lenarafunk@yahoo.com or call (904) 742-0413. Thank you for checking out my blog and please bookmark this page and check often for new posts.
Thank you
God bless you.

February 18, 2009

Sarah Bell's Senior Session

Here is a sneak peak of Sarah's pictures.
This session was so much fun. Sarah is a sweet and fun
girl. We were laughing so hard every time I asked her to be serious. She
would say "please don't ask me to be serious.. I can't stop laughing".
She is a beautiful girl and knows how to pose for the camera.
Thanks Sarah for letting me do your pictures. It was a pleasure!
















1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the fun and crazy world of photography! It can be overwhelming when you first start out, so don't let yourself get burned out. That's what happened to me about 3 years ago, but it was a good lesson.

    Nice job on the senior photos! I'm adding you to my blog list so I can see all of your latest photo shoots. : )

    ReplyDelete